Bed and Breakfast Rates
|Twin Rooms||Single R830.00 | Double R1170.00|
|Standard Rooms||Single R930.00 | Double R1300.00|
|Luxury Rooms||Single R1045.00 | Double R1420.00|
|Honeymoon Suite||Single POA | Double R1640.00|
- Full English breakfast
Added extras on request
- 2 course lunch @ R110.00 per person
- 2 course dinner @ R150.00 per person
Self Catering Rates
- Small Units R750.00 per day per apartment
- Medium Units: R1070.00 per day per apartment
- Seven Oaks: R1260.00 per day
- Room 14: R1490.00 per day
Added extra on request
- Full English breakfast @ R95.00 per person
We may impose a cancellation fee in circumstances other than death or hospitalisation (proof required) having regard to the nature of the booking, length of notice of cancellation and reasonable potential to find alternative customers. The following reasonable charges will apply:
- Less than 7 days, liable for full account
- From 7 - 14 days, liable for 50% of the account
- Failure to arrive on booking date, guest will be held liable for the full account
- In the event of a premature departure the full extent of the stay, as originally booked and confirmed, will be charged
- Less than 14 days, liable for the full account
- From 15 - 28 days (4 weeks) liable for 50% of the account
- Failure to arrive on booking date, person/company responsible will be held liable for full account
- In the event of a premature departure the full extent of the stay, as originally booked and confirmed, will be charged.
Terms and Conditions of Payment
- Individual guests to settle outstanding balance latest at departure.
- Corporate accounts 7 days after invoice date. Failing to do so, interest will be chargged at 3.5% monthly.
- Only upon mutual agreement in writing, will later payments from companies be acceptable without attracting interest charges.
- On any refund, please note a 10% handling fee will be deducted.
We endeavour to serve the highest quality food to our guests at all times. We kindly request that if you should find that your food is not satisfactory, the defective food must be reported immediaterly to the waiter/manager on duty, failing which we will assume that our high standards have been met.